Someone I know sent me this in an email today, and, being ever unafraid to plagiarise, I thought I'd share it here. So you don't cheat, I'm putting the answers in the comments bit.
World's Easiest Quiz
(Passing requires FOUR correct answers. ONLY four.)
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass.
Criminal Justice Reform Achievements
5 days ago