Sunday 12 October 2008

Nous sommes back in Blighty.

We're safely home, all of us humans. The puppy had a whale of a time with Grandma and Grandpa and their dog and has slept deeply and committedly since she got home. We've had a good holiday, a REALLY good holiday and I may get to tell you all about it through the week. I've a second washing to go and unload though and it's early bed as tomorrow's my Big Long Day at work - I usually have one longer day at work each week. So it might be Tuesday before I get back to blogging. Disappointing for you, I know. I can imagine how much you want to see the 975 pictures I've just downloaded onto the computer. I missed my boys though and I'm looking forward to going back to work. An additional reason for looking forward to going back to work is that there's still the second week of school holidays to go (if it were up to me they wouldn't even get weekends). Nae luck, Him Indoors.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Nice to have you back chick, I agree with you - far enough in the mists of time now to admit - I made sure mine were enrolled in nursery and I was safely back at work looooong before potty training time - I am a bad mother.official. I would take a bullet for either of them but my word those holidays can take a long time....

Mr. Nighttime said...

Welcome back from the land of croissants and quiche. Can't wait to see the pics.

Doorman-Priest said...

Just the 975? Amateur!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Welcome back!

Sage said...

Glad you are back, looking forward to more stunning photos

Billie Greenwood said...

Welcome back and may your transition in to "real life" go smoothly.