Tuesday 14 October 2008

Droids on tour, part 3.


We nobly gave up two days of our five full days in Paris, and two million pounds (it felt like) to take the kids to Disneyland. They thought it was totally wonderful. Having been adamant for years that I would never go and that if I did I would hate it, I have to admit I did enjoy myself. But I've no urge ever to go back. Mind you, it's not really designed for my age group and, as I say, the kids had a ball. I went on a rollercoaster or two (even going on Thunder Mountain - see photo - twice), but I drew the line at the Tower of Terror. The stunt show in the Studios was fab.

1 comment:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Your kids will remember it for a long time. (I confess, I have willingly gone as an adult, not in Paris but here in the States. But as you say, it's not something I'm dying to repeat.)