Sunday 19 October 2008

More googly fun.

I saw this on the very good blog "There and back to see how far it is" and thought it looked fun. I was right. It is, but it's time consuming.

Instructions:

Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.

1. The age you'll be on your next birthday.
2. A place you'd like to travel to.
Antarctica.
3. Your favourite place.
4. Your favourite food.
Don't knock it till you've tried it but a buttered Scottish morning roll with Walkers Worcester sauce crisps in it is just lovely. Not very healthy so perhaps best to make it an occasional treat.

5. Your favourite pet.
6. Your favoutite colour combination.
Purple and red.
7. Your favourite item of clothing.
8. Your favourite tv show.
Lost.
9. The town in which you live.
10. Your first job.
Plucking turkeys. Actually the sister in law of the farmer I worked for (25 years ago and 50 miles away) showed up at our church this morning - a blast from the past indeed.
11. Your dream job.

12. A bad habit you have.

13. Your worst fear.
I fear Him Indoors and I both dying, at the same time, before the children are grown up.
14. What you'd like to do before you die.
I'd like to be involved in some people's journey into living faith.

5 comments:

Billie Greenwood said...

Very clever....and beautiful!

McNoddy said...

I think you have something going on with Google.

And your dream job is gubbered.

Doorman-Priest said...

I love it. I will find the time and play later.

AnneDroid said...

Thanks b-e and d-p.

Noddy, yes me and Google are very close. I'd heard that about P-P - outrageous. I heard the new title music on the radio. I'm no traditionalist generally but some things shouldn't be meddled with.

1Green Thumb said...

I see you used my photos from http://maludan.3dtoast.com/sunuptillsundown.php : )

I am glad you liked it! Take care...