Monday 23 March 2009

More gallivanting.

Him Indoors had a day off today and went for a walk up the Knock, which is the hill behind Crieff Hydro hotel (which of course we had to pop into for coffee afterwards). It was chilly but lovely and sunny and it was great to be out and about instead of in jail, which I normally am on a Monday!

I love spring and the last week has been particularly lovely - who knows what's still to come, mind you. "Ne'er cast a clout till May is out", and all that. Daffodils are my favourite spring flowers as they're so big and jolly after the bleakness and dreichness of winter (also they don't take any effort or knowledge of horticulture on my part). These ones on our front step are the miniature variety but they're cheery all the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Freedom of the open air, sun,(sorry no sand) or sea lol wind ... lamore ....

Anonymous said...

http://dickiebo.wordpress.com/2009/03/24/lemonade-award/

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

What lovely scenery. I wish I were there.